NPHC Columbia SC
The Columbia Pan Hellenic Council was chartered on June 8, 1960. Members of four sororities and four fraternities began meetings in the mid-1950s. The first draft of the Bylaws and Constitution was created September 21, 1958. There have been many revisions since that time, but the purposes have remained the same.
To consider problems of mutual interest-cultural, social and civic.
To make recommendations to the members of the sororities and fraternities
To serve as a clearing house for programs and projects sponsored by the member organizations.
Alpha Kappa Alpha (ΓΝΩ)
Mrs. Emma Able, Mrs. Ethel Bolden, and Mrs. Francena Robinson
Alpha Phi Alpha (ΑΨΛ)
Mr. Raymond Bailey, Mr. A.T. Butler and Dr. Harry B Rutherford
Delta Sigma Theta
Mrs. Maurice Harrison, Mrs. G W Henderson and Mrs. Dorothy Russell
Kappa Alpha Psi
Mr. J. A. Aiken, Rev M. E. Cox, and Mr. Joseph A. Johnson
Zeta Phi Beta
Mrs. Helen Anderson, Mrs. Thelma Fisher and Mrs. Alberta Stevenson
Sigma Gamma Rho (ΒΕΣ)
Mrs. Catherine Morris, Mrs. Etta Sightler and Mrs. Catherine D. Thomas
Phi Beta Sigma (ΒΧΣ)
Dr. H. Bynoe, Rev Isaiah Henny and Mr. Daniel Thompson
Omega Psi Phi
Mr. Charles T. Brooks, Dr. Noble Cooper, Sr. and Mr. W. J. Gilliam